More Notes to Myself

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The World is Too Big for Me

I apologize for not posting anything for so long. I have felt a little out of it and even though there have been some major things happening, I haven't really felt like writing. I am working on a post about Isaac's birthday and my weekend in Cedar City, but I only have a few minutes a day to work on it. I just want everyone to know that I love you all and am so proud of you. I really have the best children and grandchildren on the planet. I have much that gives me great happiness. I will write again sooner than I have this time.

5 Comments:

Blogger Chelsee said...

I love you too Mom!!!

7:55 PM  
Blogger Allie said...

Not only do you ROCK as a mom and a friend, but you passed on your PERFECT hearing to me! I've got the audiology report to prove it!

9:25 PM  
Blogger Little Momma said...

Allison, I am very glad to HEAR it. :)

7:34 AM  
Blogger Danae said...

We all seem to take our time getting blogs up after major events... no worries! It was so SO nice to have you with me after Isaac was born! We miss watching The People's Court and Project Runway with you. :) One of these days you'll have to ditch work and just come over and we'll sit and watch tv and hold the baby. How does that sound!?

3:01 PM  
Blogger Kjersti said...

Mom, I think you're such an awesome Grandma to my baby! The best was the other day when she got tired so she reached for you and fell asleep on your shoulder! And I know she loves it when you guys rock-a-by.

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home