More Notes to Myself

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Giant Burger

2 pounds ground beef
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1 tablespoon prepared mustard
1 tablespoon horseradish, drained

Heat oven to 350 degrees. Mix ground beef and salt; divide in half. Pat one half evenly in 8-inch pie pan. Mix cream cheese, mustard and horseradish; spread to within 1 inch of edge of meat in pan.

Shape remaining meat into 8-inch circle. Place on cheese mixture; pinch edge to seal securely. Bake uncovered 45 minutes for medium, 55 minutes for well.

Remove meat to large serving plate. Cut into wedges. Makes 4 to 6 servings.

3 Comments:

Blogger -Wes- said...

Thanks for the recipe!

I've caught a cold an I'm not feeling very well so it will be nice to have a meal that reminds me of home. Now I've just got to figure out how to cook it without a stove...

10:42 PM  
Blogger -Wes- said...

I mean " without an oven." Told you I'm not feeling well.

10:43 PM  
Blogger Chelsee said...

Hmmm... almost 8:00... dinner time... I wonder who can make my dinner. :)

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home